Niborlab provides the new one-Fusion high-speed-fidelity Polymerase, a high end DNA polymerase with faster speed, more accuracy and better results.
One-Fusion DNA Polymerase is a unique artificial enzyme created on the basis of intellectual protein design planning by genetic engineering technique. The enzyme possess high fidelity feature. The processivity of the enzyme is very high, so the combination of processivity with fidelity results in dramatically increased yield of PCR products, very high sensitivity of PCR tests, ability to amplify “difficult” templates.
This dramatic increase in processivity results not only in shorter extension times, but in more robust amplification and the ability to amplify long templates really fast.
One-Fusion DNA Polymerase possesses the 5′->3′ DNA polymerase activity, 3′->5′ exonuclease activity and temperature-depended strand-displacement activity and generates blunt ends in the amplification products.
- Superior fidelity – about 50x improvement compared to Taq polymerase;
- Excellent performance across a wide range of “difficult” templates;
- Long range amplification of complex targets – > 12 kb from genomic DNA;
- High speed – reduce reaction times.
- dUTP poisoning resistance
- Resistance to blood containing DNA samples (up to 30% of blood )
- High Fidelity (Hi-Fi) PCR
- “Hi–Fi” – LD PCR
- “anticontaminated” PCR